iOS Application Security is a one day hands-on, practical training course for technology professionals that will teach you about the fundamentals of various iOS application security concepts. We will first identify various types of security issues in iOS applications and then see how those security issues could have been prevented.
We will also cover topics included in the OWASP Mobile Top 10 such as iOS application binary analysis, insecure local data storage and insecure authorisation and authentication flaws. Toward the end of the course, we will also look at some of the tools which will help to automate security testing so that issues can be found earlier in the development process and fixed before the application reached production.
iOS Course agenda
- iOS Security model
- Analysing iOS binaries for security issues
- Insecure local data storage
- Insecure authorisation and authentication flaws
- Improver platform usage
- Network based security issues
- Frida for iOS application security analysis
- Dynamic analysis
- Security review of iOS apps
- Jailbroken iOS device (7 and above)
- Prior iOS application security experience is not required